Who we are: We are a group of coach educators committed to supporting coaches in their career-long journey of development.
Who we serve: All coaches, though primarily those who have completed their initial coach training, who are committed to their on-going development as coaches and building their capacity to better support their clients.
- Recent graduates of coach training programs who miss the support of being a member of a learning community.
- Experienced coaches who are looking to broaden or deepen their learning in order to better support their clients.
- free weekly video presentations on topics of interest to coaches,
- half-hour and one-hour laser sessions focused on a single topic,
- small groups of four to six coaches who meet monthly in facilitated meetings to support one another’s growth,
- ICF mentor coaching delivered by MCC coaches all of whom are also faculty members in the Georgetown University Coaching Program,
- training courses, delivered both on ground and via technology, on a wide array of topics of interest to coaches committed to broadening and deepening their skills.
- Share the wisdom.
- Build community.
- Offer powerful coaching resources.